Monday, December 1, 2008

Mental stress due to delayed work

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. Today,my work has been delayed due to improper planning. Well, I did plan but plans were totally fucked up..so much for figuring it out all alone..it could haver been much better if I had talked it out with someone.

I seriuosly need to vent it out and funny the mood to write down something is much better when I am totally distracted with the fact that I can't do much of a work today..

Have been googling Prince William for quite some time..I never really fancied him but these few weeks, I have been having trouble getting him out of my system.Have been downloading a lot of his photos and updating news about him..

I am probably stressed out..stress has a weird way of taking a toll on me..feels much better to put all that is going on in my mind right now into words..I need to get a clear plan on how I should spent my time today productively..

No comments: